Team News: Dover Athletic vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
O’s influential captain Jobi McAnuff has fractured his toe
Leyton Orient will again be without captain Jobi McAnuff when they make the trip to Dover Athletic today (Saturday).
The O’s head to Kent off the back of a defeat to local club Dagenham & Redbridge on Boxing Day, which was only their third in the National League this season.
McAnuff didn’t feature for Justin Edinburgh’s side and it has been confirmed the wide-man has a fractured toe.
He suffered the injury towards the end of the Chesterfield match on December 22 and will now miss the next handful of games at least.
You may also want to watch:
Orient played Josh Koroma out wide at Victoria Road and although he scored, he may be moved back to a central position alongside Macauley Bonne.
If Edinburgh wants to keep his usual 4-4-2 formation at the Crabble Athletic Ground, he could try putting one of Dale Gorman or Alex Lawless out wide or potentially youngster Ruel Sotiriou.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 5 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel