Team News: Gillingham vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Joe Widdowson is likely to return to the starting XI at Priestfield Stadium as the O’s seek to reach the second round of the FA Cup
Steve Davis will be forced to make more changes to his Leyton Orient team for the FA Cup first round clash with Gillingham.
The O’s travel will be without Swindon Town’s James Brophy and Mark Ellis, of Carlisle United, due to terms of their loan agreement.
It means Davis will have to make some changes to his defence, but he is boosted by the return of Joe Widdowson following a hamstring problem.
Alex Lawless is also pushing for a place in the squad after shaking off a groin issue, which has kept him out of the team since October 7.
You may also want to watch:
Matt Harrold should be available again after coming back to play a part in the 2-2 draw at Wrexham last time out.
Jobi McAnuff will return after serving a suspension last Saturday after picking up five bookings this season.
- 1 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 3 New Providence Wharf fire: Two in hospital and 42 treated at scene
- 4 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 5 Street food and farmers' market return to City Island
- 6 New Providence Wharf: The four-year fight to remove 'Grenfell cladding'
- 7 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 8 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 9 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 10 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
Another boost for Davis will be the fact he can name seven people on the bench compared to the usual five he is allowed in the National League.