Team News: Guiseley vs Leyton Orient in the National League
- Credit: Archant
Dan Holman can expect to start alongside Macauley Bonne at Nethermoor Park after his impressive 84-minute display last weekend
Leyton Orient are set to be without striker Matt Harrold for this afternoon’s clash away to National League strugglers Guiseley.
The ex-Crawley Town forward injured his calf after three minutes of the O’s 3-0 win over Woking on Saturday.
Dan Holman replaced Harrold and the substitution paid off handsomely after Orient recorded a moral-boosting victory with the Cheltenham Town loanee at the heart of it.
Regardless of whether Harrold is fit or not today, Holman can expect to keep his place and will partner Macauley Bonne up front.
You may also want to watch:
O’s will probably be unchanged other than that, although young goalkeeper Arthur Janata did travel with the squad according to the official club website so could be on the bench at Nethermoor Park.
A win for Orient would take them onto 50 points for the campaign and that should be enough to guarantee their spot in the National League for next season.
- 1 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 4 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 9 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 10 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single