Team News: Haringey Borough vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Experienced defender set to be part of match day squad after 11-week absence
Leyton Orient will have Josh Coulson available again when they make the short trip to Haringey Borough in the first round of the FA Trophy this afternoon.
The O’s will visit Coles Park, via the A406/North Circular, to take on a side plying their trade in the Bostik North – three divisions below the National League.
Justin Edinburgh’s men will travel with confidence after defeating Sutton United 4-1 last weekend and they’ll have arguably their best defender in the match day squad.
Coulson, who is on-loan from Cambridge United, has been absent since September with a groin injury, but is back again.
You may also want to watch:
The centre back had been a mainstay at the heart of Orient’s back four prior to his injury at Aldershot Town, which coincided with a poor run of form for the O’s.
Dan Happe and Bondz N’Gala looked solid for the most part of last Saturday’s game with Sutton, so Coulson may only be on the bench today, yet it will still provide the east Londoners with a major positive going into the tie.
- 1 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 5 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 500 deaf children wait to see if their education needs will be cut by Tower Hamlets Council
Jamie Sendles-White is also available again after missing the last three games due to suspension having been sent off against Chester before being charged with misconduct for his behaviour in the same game.
One person not part of the squad is Michael Clark after he joined National League South side East Thurrock United on Friday afternoon.
The young centre back has agreed a one-month loan with the Rocks having caught the eye with the Essex club last season.
Jake Caprice will not be in the squad at Haringey either with the right-back serving the last-match of his three-game ban this afternoon.
Orient will be out to impress in what will be their first-ever FA Trophy tie and they will look to make it back-to-back victories after beating Sutton last time out.