Team News: Harrogate Town vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Justin Edinburgh has plenty of options to pick from ahead of this weekend’s big fixture
Leyton Orient will have James Brophy available for Saturday’s National League clash at Harrogate Town, but whether he makes the 16-man matchday squad remains to be seen.
The former Swindon Town winger has missed the last month with a hamstring injury, but played 67 minutes on Tuesday night in a friendly match at Cheshunt.
He will now hope to be part of Justin Edinburgh’s squad to face early-season leaders Town, but the big question is who drops out?
Given the form of James Dayton and Jobi McAnuff, both will most likely keep hold of their starting berth on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
It means Brophy will have to settle for a spot on the bench and he could take the place of Dan Happe.
Brophy’s versatility – the fact he can play left-back – could only Edinburgh to put him on the bench and if his first-choice centre backs were to suffer an injury, either Joe Widdowson or Charlie Lee could go there.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 5 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel
Elsewhere, Sam Ling also got through 67 minutes in Orient’s 1-0 friendly loss away to Cheshunt on Tuesday.
He is unlikely to feature at Harrogate, but will start putting more pressure on Myles Judd’s right-back spot in the coming weeks.