Team News: Leyton Orient vs Aldershot Town
- Credit: Archant
Justin Edinburgh could have Charlie Lee available for the visit of Shots
Leyton Orient may have Charlie Lee back in contention for tonight’s National League match with Aldershot Town, but boss Justin Edinburgh could stick with the same side which defeated Wrexham 2-0 on Saturday.
The O’s recorded a superb away victory in North Wales to open up a three point lead at the top of the table.
Dale Gorman and Craig Clay again impressed in midfield at the Racecourse Ground and despite Lee returning to training this week, he will probably have to settle for a spot on the bench against the Shots.
Elsewhere, head coach Edinburgh will have to decide whether he gives James Brophy a recall after he caught the eye off the bench last weekend and netted the second goal.
You may also want to watch:
Orient will definitely be without Charlie Grainger, however, after he had surgery on his wrist earlier this month while Sam Sargeant has an ankle issue, so teen goalkeeper Arthur Janata could be on the bench again.
Although O’s have a clean bill of health essentially, Aldershot will be missing various key players in E10 this evening.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 6 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
Karleigh Osborne remains sidelined and Scott Rendell will not play again in 2018 and George Fowler could miss the clash too.