Team News: Leyton Orient vs Barnet
- Credit: Archant
The O’s could remain unchanged for the seventh consecutive match
Craig Clay should be fit to face Barnet this afternoon despite coming off during Leyton Orient’s 1-1 draw at Halifax Town last weekend.
The midfielder was replaced by Matt Harrold in the 76th minute at the Shay and could be seen limping along the touchline to join in with the celebrations after James Alabi netted a last-gasp equaliser in Yorkshire.
Clay had an ice pack on his left boot, but is expected to line up alongside Charlie Lee in the centre of midfield this afternoon.
Justin Edinburgh could keep faith with the same starting XI who have played the last six games in the National League.
You may also want to watch:
Although both Alabi and Matt Harrold have come off the bench to score in recent weeks, Macauley Bonne and Josh Koroma should again get the nod up front.
On the bench, Sam Ling and James Brophy are pushing for returns, but this match may come too soon for both.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 5 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 6 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
Dale Gorman is expected to be included in the 16-man matchday squad with Alex Lawless the obvious replacement to drop out, while Crystal Palace loanee Levi Lumeka, a winger, may again fail to be named amongst the substitutes.