Team News: Leyton Orient vs Barrow
- Credit: Archant
The O’s will be without George Elokobi for the clash with the Bluebirds
Leyton Orient head coach Justin Edinburgh will make at least one change to the team which could only draw 1-1 at home to Ebbsfleet United on Tuesday night.
George Elokobi was forced off after just three minutes with a hamstring problem and will not feature against Barrow in the National League today.
Marvin Ekpiteta replaced the centre back on Tuesday and produced a mature display at the heart of the O’s defence and will start later this afternoon.
Elokobi’s injury also means Dan Happe is likely to take a spot on the bench after not making the 16-man squad for the first two fixtures of the campaign.
You may also want to watch:
James Brophy was substituted against the Fleet, but it was only down to fatigue rather than a serious injury and he is likely to start against Barrow.
Edinburgh will also have to decide whether he sticks with midfield pairing Craig Clay and Alex Lawless or gives an opportunity to Charlie Lee.
- 1 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 2 Queen's Birthday Honours: Caterer who gave out free meals gets BEM
- 3 Docklands man pleaded guilty to firearms offences
- 4 Man 'brandishes gun' in busy Canary Wharf restaurant
- 5 Leyton Orient goalkeeper Vigouroux linked with Lincoln City
- 6 Plans mooted to change East End MP constituency boundaries
- 7 Crossharbour scheme for 2,000 new homes on Isle of Dogs is halted
- 8 Driver threatened at gunpoint in Bromley-by-Bow carjacking
- 9 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Police search park in Poplar after report of stabbing