Team News: Leyton Orient vs Barrow
- Credit: Archant
The O’s will be without George Elokobi for the clash with the Bluebirds
Leyton Orient head coach Justin Edinburgh will make at least one change to the team which could only draw 1-1 at home to Ebbsfleet United on Tuesday night.
George Elokobi was forced off after just three minutes with a hamstring problem and will not feature against Barrow in the National League today.
Marvin Ekpiteta replaced the centre back on Tuesday and produced a mature display at the heart of the O’s defence and will start later this afternoon.
Elokobi’s injury also means Dan Happe is likely to take a spot on the bench after not making the 16-man squad for the first two fixtures of the campaign.
You may also want to watch:
James Brophy was substituted against the Fleet, but it was only down to fatigue rather than a serious injury and he is likely to start against Barrow.
Edinburgh will also have to decide whether he sticks with midfield pairing Craig Clay and Alex Lawless or gives an opportunity to Charlie Lee.
- 1 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 9 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 10 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims