Team News: Leyton Orient vs Boreham Wood
- Credit: Archant
Captain Jobi McAnuff will be back available for the O’s
Leyton Orient head coach Justin Edinburgh will have Jobi McAnuff available again for the visit of Boreham Wood in the National League later this afternoon.
The O’s captain was absent for Tuesday’s 2-1 win at Maidstone United, but is now fit again after shaking off the ankle injury which was troubling him.
Edinburgh will have a decision to make with both wingers James Dayton and James Brophy catching the eye in Kent.
Craig Clay also impressed in the centre of the park and because of that McAnuff may end up pushed in the middle for today’s clash.
You may also want to watch:
New recruit Dale Gorman is edging closer to fitness, but the form of others should see him have to sit out this one again.
Meanwhile Matt Harrold is also nearly available for selection after he got minutes in a friendly recently.
- 1 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 9 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 10 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
Orient will be without George Elokobi, however, with the experienced defender set for a spell on the sidelines with a hamstring problem.