Team News: Leyton Orient vs Ebbsfleet United
- Credit: Archant
Justin Edinburgh will have a strong group of players to pick from, but Dale Gorman is still not ready for his O’s debut
Leyton Orient will continue to be without Dale Gorman and Matt Harrold for the visit of Ebbsfleet United this evening.
The O’s are getting ready to play their first competitive home game of the 2018/19 campaign tonight.
Last weekend, they started the new National League season with a hard-fought 1-1 draw at bookies’ favourites Salford City.
A late own-goal by Liam Hogan earned Justin Edinburgh’s team a point and now the Orient head coach has more tricky decisions to make.
You may also want to watch:
Does he stick with the same starting XI at Moor Lane later or try to find a place for his substitutes James Dayton, James Brophy and Charlie Lee?
Edinburgh was also able to leave the likes of David Mooney, Myles Judd and Dan Happe out of the matchday squad on Saturday to show the strength available to him and may well decide to keep faith with the 16-man squad from last weekend.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests