Team News: Leyton Orient v Accrington Stanley
- Credit: Archant
The O’s are likely to be unchanged from the Morecambe match
Leyton Orient head coach Ian Hendon is likely to stick with the same starting team that played at Morecambe last week for the visit of Accrington Stanley today (Saturday).
Jack Payne scored the only goal at Globe Arena and will have a big role to play at Brisbane Road again this afternoon.
Paul McCallum remains unavailable for the O’s after suffering cruciate ligament damage to his knee last month and a big talking point will be Dean Cox.
Cox was left out of the squad all together at Morecambe, despite not being injured, but it would be a shock if he wasn’t at least on the bench today.
You may also want to watch:
Adam Chicksen is set to play at left-back, but this is meant to be the last match of his initial one-month loan from Brighton & Hove Albion.
It is expected that Chicksen’s loan will be extended, but he will be keen to impress at Brisbane Road against Stanley.
- 1 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 3 New Providence Wharf fire: Two in hospital and 42 treated at scene
- 4 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 5 Street food and farmers' market return to City Island
- 6 New Providence Wharf: The four-year fight to remove 'Grenfell cladding'
- 7 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 8 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 9 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 10 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'