Team News: Leyton Orient v Accrington Stanley
- Credit: Archant
The O’s are likely to be unchanged from the Morecambe match
Leyton Orient head coach Ian Hendon is likely to stick with the same starting team that played at Morecambe last week for the visit of Accrington Stanley today (Saturday).
Jack Payne scored the only goal at Globe Arena and will have a big role to play at Brisbane Road again this afternoon.
Paul McCallum remains unavailable for the O’s after suffering cruciate ligament damage to his knee last month and a big talking point will be Dean Cox.
Cox was left out of the squad all together at Morecambe, despite not being injured, but it would be a shock if he wasn’t at least on the bench today.
You may also want to watch:
Adam Chicksen is set to play at left-back, but this is meant to be the last match of his initial one-month loan from Brighton & Hove Albion.
It is expected that Chicksen’s loan will be extended, but he will be keen to impress at Brisbane Road against Stanley.
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 9 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week