Team News: Leyton Orient v Carlisle United
- Credit: Archant
Paul McCallum unavailable for Brisbane Road clash due to knee injury
Leyton Orient will definitely be without forward Paul McCallum tonight (Tuesday) after he was stretchered off against Northampton Town on Saturday.
He went for a scan on Monday and is expected to find out how long he will be out for tomorrow (Wednesday), but will play no part against Carlisle United this evening.
That means Ollie Palmer is set to retain his starting role alongside Jay Simpson, who has found the net in every match at Brisbane Road this season.
Ian Hendon is unlikely to make any changes to his team after they put in an impressive display at Sixfields Stadium last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Lloyd James may remain on the substitutes bench after Jack Payne impressed against the Cobblers during the 1-1 draw.
Scott Kashket could be the only forward option available to Hendon on the bench, however, unless he decides to promote another member of the youth team.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 9 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
- 10 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
Alex Cisak will take his position between the sticks, but this will be his last match before flying off to a training camp with Australia, which means he’ll miss the home game with Notts County on Saturday.