Team News: Leyton Orient v Crawley Town
- Credit: Archant
Jobi McAnuff may miss clash with Crawley Town
Leyton Orient could be without midfielder Jobi McAnuff for the visit of Crawley Town today (Saturday) in League Two.
The Jamaican has been impressive in recent weeks and scored earlier this month at Portsmouth, but rolled his ankle in training.
It is expected the 34-year-old will miss this fixture at Brisbane Road, especially with the O’s in action on Tuesday night at Carlisle United.
A positive this week was Lloyd James resuming training after an achilles problem and he may make the bench this afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Kevin Nolan should keep the back four the same, which means Crystal Palace youngster Jerome Binnom-Williams will make his home debut.
Armand Gnanduillet could remain as Jay Simpson’s strike partner despite Ollie Palmer impressing off the bench at Notts County.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
Orient may bring in Sean Clohessy to replace McAnuff or they could potentially bring in Jack Payne and revert to a diamond formation in midfield.
That would see Nolan at the tip, but he remains without Dean Cox and Paul McCallum due to knee ligament injuries.
It is expected the latter will feature before the end of the campaign, however, while O’s number seven is making good progress with his recovery.