Team News: Leyton Orient v Doncaster Rovers
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGSPHOTO
Fabio Liverani expected to make a couple of changes to his team
Leyton Orient are likely to be without Dean Cox again tonight as the winger is struggling with a groin injury.
He missed the 1-1 draw with Crewe Alexandra on Saturday, and it is felt this evening’s clash with Doncaster Rovers will come too soon for the 27-year-old.
Jay Simpson was unavailable for the Railwaymen trip through injury as well, but could return to the bench.
Goalkeeper Charlie Grainger definitely won’t be involved, though, after breaking his finger in training. He will now miss the rest of the season.
You may also want to watch:
Romain Vincelot and Adam Legzdins will also miss out against Donny and they are out for the foreseeable future.
Experienced stopper Gary Woods was suffering from a back injury and couldn’t feature at Crewe, if that is still troubling him tonight then 16-year-old Sam Sargeant may get a place on the bench.
- 1 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 9 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 10 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
Andrea Dossena and Lloyd James will be pushing for recalls and could come in for Shane Lowry and Marvin Bartley respectively, but Chris Dagnall and Darius Henderson should retain their places up front.