Team News: Leyton Orient v Exeter City
- Credit: Archant
Jean-Yves M’voto back fit again after missing out at Stevenage with groin problem
Leyton Orient are without numerous key personnel for the visit of Exeter City today (Saturday) in League Two.
Captain Mathieu Baudry serves the last of his three-match suspension and therefore has to watch from the sidelines again at Brisbane Road.
Sammy Moore is close to returning to full fitness, but hasn’t been able to train too much this week so is only likely to feature off the bench for the O’s this afternoon.
Ian Hendon’s men couldn’t train at their Chigwell base for the first three days of the week, but returned there on Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
Lloyd James wasn’t involved, though, and he is expected to miss the rest of the month with an achilles problem.
Jean-Yves M’voto missed out at Stevenage on January 2 with a groin problem, but is likely to come back into the Orient defence.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 5 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 6 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
The 27-year-old played for the east Londoners in a development match against Luton Town recently so is fully fit again.
He signed a two-month deal with the O’s in November and today is officially his last match, but Hendon has already revealed the club can extend the defenders contract until the end of the season if they want.
Calaum Jahraldo-Martin, on-loan from Hull City, is set to make his home debut this afternoon at Brisbane Road after impressing on his debut against Boro.
Orient are without John Marquis, however, after the forward returned to parent club Millwall last weekend.
Meanwhile Harry Lee has moved to Welling United on a permanent deal following an impressive loan spell.