Team News: Leyton Orient v Luton Town
- Credit: Archant
Kevin Nolan could be missing two key players for Hatters clash
Leyton Orient could be without Armand Gnanduillet and Jobi McAnuff for the visit of Luton Town today.
Kevin Nolan hasn’t been able to select the Jamaican international since the 1-0 win at Notts County on February 20.
Gnanduillet failed to feature at Carlisle United on Tuesday after netting a brace against Crawley Town last weekend.
Ollie Palmer took his opportunity at Brunton Park, scoring and assisting Jay Simpson and may start this afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Sean Clohessy and Jack Payne went included from the off against the Cumbrians, but may drop to the bench today.
Hull City loanee Calaum Jahraldo-Martin has caught the eye of late and may be given the nod on the right with Sammy Moore on the left again.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 4 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 10 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
Lloyd James has been working his way back to fitness recently and is close to being included in the match day squad.
The former Southampton youngster hasn’t played for Orient since the draw with Yeovil Town on December 19 due to an achilles problem.
It is another crucial match in League Two with Nolan’s men seventh in the standings on 53 points.
A win against the Hatters could see them rise to fifth, but a defeat would almost certainly see them drop out of the play-off positions.