Team News: Leyton Orient v Newport County
- Credit: Archant
O’s boss has fitness concerns for the visit of the Exiles
Leyton Orient player-manager Kevin Nolan has a few injury problems to contend with ahead of facing Newport County this evening.
It will be his first home match since taking charge of the east Londoners last Thursday.
Experienced defender Alan Dunne, who wasn’t included in the squad at Wycombe Wanderers last weekend, is unavailable for the match with a groin problem.
Meanwhile QPR youngster Cole Kpekawa is a doubt due to a foot injury and that would leave the O’s with little defensive options on the bench.
You may also want to watch:
It could result in either Myles Judd or Aron Pollock being included among the substitutes for the visit of the Exiles.
Nolan is likely to keep the same side that beat Wycombe on Saturday with new midfielder Nigel Atangana impressive alongside Jack Payne.
- 1 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 2 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 9 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 10 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
Atangana was forced off against the Chairboys, but it was only cramp so he should be fine to start this evening.
Sammy Moore failed to make the squad last weekend so he will aim to be included among the replacements this time.
Orient will be without midfielder Lloyd James, who continues to work his way back from an achilles problem.
While Dean Cox and Paul McCallum remain long term absentees as they come back from knee ligament injuries.