Team News: Leyton Orient v Oxford United
- Credit: Archant
Former Millwall defender Alan Dunne is suspended for today’s match at Brisbane Road
Leyton Orient will be without Alan Dunne today (Saturday) when Oxford United visit after the former Millwall man was sent off at Crawley Town last weekend.
The defender will only miss one match because of his red card, but Ian Hendon will welcome back captain Mathieu Baudry to the starting team.
Orient’s Frenchmen was unavailable at Broadfield Stadium because he suffered concussion against Notts County, but can now return.
Hendon’s other selection dilemma is who partners Jay Simpson up front with Ollie Palmer starting last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
But he was hauled off at half time and replaced by John Marquis who impressed and assisted the O’s second goal.
It is believed Marquis will get the nod, but Orient are likely to be unchanged other than that and will hope to continue their encouraging form at home.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
They have won four of their six matches at Brisbane Road this season and will be aiming to earn victory number five later this afternoon.
Oxford and Orient haven’t played each other since May 2006 when the O’s scored late on to relegate the Yellows to non-league football and events elsewhere resulted in them earning promotion to League One.
It is an all ticket match at Brisbane Road with the visitors selling out their allocation and it is expected to be a white-hot atmosphere.