Team News: Leyton Orient v Staines Town
- Credit: Archant
Ian Hendon expected to give Alan Dunne an opportunity to impress against non-league side
Leyton Orient head coach Ian Hendon is likely to make a couple of changes to his side for the FA Cup encounter against Staines Town today (Saturday).
The O’s come into the match off the back of a frustrating home loss to Accrington Stanley in League Two.
After that defeat Hendon hinted he will mix things up, but one will be enforced with defender Connor Essam nursing an injury.
The former Dover Athletic ace suffered a knock against Stanley last weekend and is unlikely to play this afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
It means Alan Dunne will have another opportunity in the first team and in the centre of defence alongside O’s captain Mathieu Baudry.
Dunne was sent off at Crawley Town the last time he played so will be determined to make the most of his chance against the Swans.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
The likes of Dean Cox and Lloyd James may also start the game while Frazer Shaw will return at left-back.
Adam Chicksen, who played throughout the whole of October, has gone back to Brighton & Hove Albion now after spending a month on loan at Brisbane Road so the former West Ham United youngsters should take his place in the side.
Harry Lee has been recalled from his loan at Welling United and may be on the bench while Scott Kashket will hope for more minutes against the non-league outfit.
Blair Turgott is also available again after returning to training recently following illness last week.