Team News: Leyton Orient v Stevenage
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGSPHOTO
O’s captain Mathieu Baudry expected to start despite limping off against Dagenham & Redbridge
Leyton Orient boss Ian Hendon is likely to stick with the same starting eleven that beat Dagenham & Redbridge 3-1 last weekend when his side take on Stevenage this evening.
Captain Mathieu Baudry was replaced in the 80th minute at Victoria Road against his former club after suffering an ankle injury.
But the French defender is expected to shake that off in time for the visit of Borough.
The clash will see Hendon come up against Teddy Sheringham after the pair worked together last season as first team coaches at Premier League outfit West Ham United.
You may also want to watch:
Tonight, though, at Brisbane Road they will be playing for three points in League Two and the O’s will be keen to make it three wins from three.
Jobi McAnuff and Shane Lowry aren’t expected to be involved again, but young goalkeeper Charlie Grainger could keep his place on the substitutes bench with Hendon looking to give him more experience.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 9 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?