Team News: Leyton Orient v Yeovil Town
- Credit: Archant
Blair Turgott set to earn recall to starting team for visit of the Glovers
Leyton Orient boss Ian Hendon threatened he would make some changes after the 3-0 defeat to Scunthorpe United on Tuesday night and it is believed Blair Turgott and John Marquis could be recalled to the side.
The pair started at Mansfield Town last weekend, but both had to be content with spots on the bench against the Iron.
Hendon watched his team miss a hatful of opportunities at Glanford Park and because of that Ollie Palmer could be among the replacements.
The O’s may pick to go with a 4-4-2 formation against Yeovil Town so Turgott may be preferred to Bradley Pritchard on the right.
You may also want to watch:
Although Cole Kpekawa is available again it is expected he will stay on the bench with the Orient back four unchanged.
Sammy Moore is still unavailable with a knee injury, but is ahead of schedule so could be set to return in the coming weeks.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
Paul McCallum and Dean Cox, however, remain out for the foreseeable future after suffering cruciate ligament damage to the knee earlier this season.