Team News: Leyton Orient vs Aldershot Town
- Credit: Archant
Justin Edinburgh will be without Joe Widdowson for the visit of Aldershot Town, but Alex Lawless and James Dayton will return
Alex Lawless will again be walking on a tightrope when Leyton Orient entertain Aldershot Town this afternoon.
The midfielder picked up his ninth booking of the campaign at home to Boreham Wood on January 6, but then missed the clash at Bognor Regis Town in the FA Trophy with a groin injury.
Lawless was fit to play at Halifax Town last weekend, however, and so will again start in the centre of midfield today.
If the ex-Luton Town ace does pick up a yellow card though, he will have to sit out Orient’s next two games.
You may also want to watch:
Justin Edinburgh will be without Joe Widdowson because he received his second red card of the season at Bognor and so he will now serve a two-match suspension.
Myles Judd is likely to replace the former Dagenham & Redbridge defender at left-back against the Shots.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 9 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 10 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
Edinburgh will have a decision to make at the heart of his back four with Bondz N’Gala returning to Victoria Road this week.
Josh Coulson will almost certainly play and could be partnered by teenager Dan Happe who has impressed this season.
Further up the pitch, Edinburgh will have to decide which forward out of Dan Holman, David Mooney or Matt Harrold slots alongside Macauley Bonne in attack.