Team News: Leyton Orient vs Boreham Wood
- Credit: Archant
Lamar Reynolds and Dan Holman could make their O’s debuts this afternoon
Leyton Orient fans will hope to get a first look at new signings Dan Holman and Lamar Reynolds when Boreham Wood visit Brisbane Road this afternoon.
Justin Edinburgh revealed after Monday’s goalless draw at Dagenham & Redbridge that the O’s were hoping to make two additions to the squad ahead of today’s encounter.
And the Orient head coach was true to his word with Holman officially joining the club on loan from Cheltenham Town on Wednesday.
A day later Reynolds’ loan move from Newport County was finalised and the pair will hope to be involved in the match day squad today.
You may also want to watch:
Edinburgh once again has some nice selection issues to think about with Bondz N’Gala set to return following his one-match suspension.
Josh Koroma deputised well for Jobi McAnuff at Dagenham and he’ll hope to retain his spot with McAnuff due to miss out again despite seeing progress with his knee injury this week.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 10 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
David Mooney may find himself on the bench, however, after seeing his run without a goal extend to 15 games in all competitions on Monday.
Orient’s club captain worked hard at Victoria Road and performed well, but was not able to end his duck and could be replaced in the starting XI by either Holman or Matt Harrold.
George Elokobi played 45 minutes for the O’s in a friendly fixture with Colchester United this week and could even be on the bench after coming through it with no issues.
But Myles Judd will not be involved after recently picking up a leg injury, which means Jake Caprice will continue at right-back.
While Sam Sargeant has joined Bostik Premier side Margate on a 28-day loan - following in the footsteps of Michael Clark, Aron Pollock, Charley Barker, Ruel Sotiriou and Rian McLean in recent weeks in leaving the O’s on a loan deal.