Team News: Leyton Orient vs Dagenham & Redbridge
- Credit: Archant
The O’s will hope to have James Dayton fit after he suffered a groin injury at Maidstone United
Leyton Orient will hope to have James Dayton available to start today’s home match with local rivals Dagenham & Redbridge.
The winger was forced off during the 2-0 win at Maidstone United with a groin injury after setting up Bondz N’Gala’s opener at the Gallagher Stadium.
Boss Justin Edinburgh seemed hopeful after the victory that Dayton would recover in time and if he does it will be a big boost for O’s.
Orient will make at least one change to the side which won last weekend though with N’Gala needing to be replaced after returning to Dagenham following his one-month loan.
You may also want to watch:
Dan Happe partnered the loanee earlier this month before Josh Coulson returned from injury and the teenager is likely to start in his place later this afternoon.
The O’s will be out to earn their fourth victory in a row after successes over Sutton United, Haringey Borough and Maidstone in all competitions this month.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided