Team News: Leyton Orient vs Exeter City
- Credit: Archant
Paul McCallum has scored seven times for O’s this season despite starting just 10 matches in all competitions
Paul McCallum could be handed a start when Leyton Orient entertain Exeter City at Brisbane Road this evening.
It is a crucial League Two fixture at the bottom of the table with both sides desperate to improve their fortunes.
McCallum netted a consolation for the O’s during their 2-1 defeat at home to Blackpool on Saturday and may be included from the off tonight.
Exeter also head into the match following a loss - conceded twice in stoppage time to agonisingly go down 3-2 at Carlisle United.
You may also want to watch:
Alberto Cavasin may have to change to his back four with Yvan Erichot being forced off at the weekend.
If the French defender isn’t fit, Alan Dunne will be pushing for a start with Jens Janse still out with a shoulder problem.
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 5 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 6 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 7 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 8 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 9 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
Harry Cornick continues to struggle with a groin issue and is recovering at parent club AFC Bournemouth while Liam Kelly will not play again until 2017.
Zan Benedicic and Jordan Bowery haven’t featured in Orient’s most recent match day squads and are unlikely to be involved tonight.
Ulrich Nnomo is nearing his way back to full fitness after an ankle injury, though doesn’t appear in contention to play just yet.