Team News: Leyton Orient vs Grimsby Town
- Credit: Archant
Danny Webb set to have several players available after illness and injury
Leyton Orient boss Danny Webb should have Paul McCallum available for selection again for the visit of Grimsby Town today in League Two.
The forward missed last Saturday’s 4-0 win over Newport County as a precaution due to his ongoing knee problems.
Newport’s Rodney Parade pitch was in a poor condition and wouldn’t have been good for McCallum’s knee.
But the 23-year-old will be back this afternoon and leaves Webb with a decision to make over his starting XI.
You may also want to watch:
Every Orient player impressed last weekend in South Wales and it remains to be seen whether McCallum will start or not.
Webb will be without Gavin Massey and Liam Kelly again due to suspension, but both are set to return shortly.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 8 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
Massey will be back for Tuesday’s trip to Accrington Stanley while Kelly will return for the visit of Doncaster Rovers on March 18.
Yvan Erichot will miss out again due to a groin problem, but Aron Pollock could be available after recovering from a quad injury.
Michael Clark was absent at Newport because of an ankle injury, though should be back today and may be on the bench.
Rowan Liburd is available again after illness, but captain Robbie Weir can only watch from the sidelines this afternoon.
The Northern Irishman continues to recover from anterior cruciate ligament damage to his knee.