Team News: Leyton Orient vs Hartlepool United
- Credit: Archant
Tristan Abrahams set for full debut in vital match for O’s
Tristan Abrahams is set to be handed his full debut for Leyton Orient this afternoon in their crucial League Two match with Hartlepool United.
Only a win will do for O’s who are 10 points behind the Monkey Hangers prior to the game today.
Abrahams introduction at Kenilworth Road on Good Friday helped change the match for Orient.
The 18-year-old bullied the Luton back line and scored his first professional goal to help Orient draw 2-2.
You may also want to watch:
Omer Riza may have Paul McCallum available again, although O’s top goalscorer may only be risked from the bench.
It is likely to be another inexperienced team for Orient, but they showed plenty of heart and character on Friday.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 6 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 7 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage
- 10 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
Hartlepool will be feeling the pressure themselves today with Newport County just one point behind them.
The Monkey Hangers haven’t won since March 14, but have drawn their last two games to stay above the bottom two.