Team News: Leyton Orient vs Luton Town
- Credit: Archant
Liam Kelly a major doubt to feature against Hatters and it leaves Alberto Cavasin with problem in centre of midfield
Leyton Orient look set to be without vice-captain Liam Kelly for the visit of Luton Town today (Saturday) in League Two.
The summer signing was stretchered off after just five minutes of last weekend’s 1-0 defeat to Portsmouth.
It is understood the former Oldham Athletic skipper pulled his hamstring and might not be back to face the Hatters.
Nigel Atangana is still struggling with a groin/hip flexor problem and remains a doubt to start this afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
O’s captain Robbie Weir will watch from the sidelines again, but this is the last of his three match ban.
Alberto Cavasin played Jens Janse and Alan Dunne in the centre of midfield for the second half last Saturday.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
But he could given an opportunity to youngster Freddy Moncur after he returned from his loan spell at Wingate & Finchley recently.
The 20-year-old made his professional debut at Luton in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy in September 2015 and may feature against the Bedfordshire club again today.
Sandro Semedo will be pushing for a start after being one of the few O’s players to make a positive impact against Pompey.
While the Portuguese winger has struggled for confidence of late, he could line up on the left of midfield with Harry Cornick out for the foreseeable future with a groin/hip flexor injury too.