Team News: Leyton Orient vs Plymouth Argyle
- Credit: Archant
Yvan Erichot a doubt with a groin problem as Andy Edwards steps up to take charge
Leyton Orient host Plymouth Argyle this evening and seem set to make changes to the team that lost 3-1 to Notts County on Saturday.
Defender Yvan Erichot is struggling with a groin problem and may be forced to miss the visit of the League Two leaders.
If that’s the case, the O’s could move Nicky Hunt into the middle of defence and hand a debut to Jens Janse at right-back.
Alternatively Aron Pollock could be offered an opportunity alongside Tom Parkes in what will be Andy Edwards first in charge as interim manager.
You may also want to watch:
Nigel Atangana remained an unused substitute at Meadow Lane on Saturday and may be included in the starting XI this time.
Argyle sit top of the standings after six wins from their opening nine matches in the division this season.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 5 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel
Last time out they were held to a 1-1 draw at home to Hartlepool United, but will be confident ahead of travelling to Brisbane Road.
They won 3-1 in E10 last season and were roared on by 1,037 away fans and could be backed by similar support tonight.
It will be a difficult evening for Orient but with Edwards taking charge, he’ll hope to provide the club with a boost.