Team News: Leyton Orient vs Portsmouth
- Credit: Archant
Alberto Cavasin is getting ready to manage at Brisbane Road for the first time
Leyton Orient will be hoping Nigel Atangana is fit enough to start against his old club Portsmouth this afternoon.
The French midfielder has performed consistently well whenever selected for the O’s this season in League Two and in various cup competitions.
But the ex-Havant & Waterlooville ace has been struggling with a groin/hip flexor injury in recent weeks.
It is hoped, however, that the 27-year-old will be able to shake off those problems and line up against Pompey – a club he spent 18 months with before moving to Brisbane Road.
You may also want to watch:
Alberto Cavasin also has concerns over the fitness of Harry Cornick and Sandro Semedo after both limped off at Barnet last Saturday.
Tom Parkes was replaced on Tuesday night at Southend United due to a nose injury too, although should be fine for this afternoon’s encounter.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 10 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
Robbie Weir and Jens Janse will both have to watch on from the sidelines as they serve the second of their three-match bans.
Therefore Alan Dunne may be included among the replacements again after impressing at Roots Hall earlier in the week.
It was the ex-Millwall captain’s first appearance for Orient since November 15 and it appears he is back in favour again at E10.