Team News: Leyton Orient vs Wrexham in the National League
- Credit: Archant
The O’s will wait to see if George Elokobi or James Brophy will be fit to face the Dragons
Justin Edinburgh may have to make changes to his Leyton Orient team for the visit of National League play-off chasers Wrexham today.
The O’s lost 1-0 at Hartlepool United on Tuesday night and saw both George Elokobi and James Brophy go off through injury.
Elokobi picked up a thigh problem while Brophy injured his hamstring and Edinburgh will now wait for further news on the pair.
Josh Koroma started for Orient at Victoria Park after back-to-back goals, but may find himself back on the bench this afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
David Mooney is pushing for another start while Cheltenham Town loanee Dan Holman should be available again after a recent toe injury.
Alex Lawless missed Tuesday’s match with a groin injury, something which has hampered throughout the season, and isn’t likely to be fit for the clash with Wrexham.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 3 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 4 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 7 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
This will be O’s penultimate home game of the campaign and Edinburgh will be keen for his players to register another positive result.