Team News: Leyton Orient vs Yeovil Town
- Credit: Archant
Andy Hessenthaler could keep faith with starting XI that took four points home from trips to Morecambe and Carlisle United
Leyton Orient could well be unchanged for the third consecutive weekend when Yeovil Town visit.
Andy Hessenthaler named the same starting XI at Morecambe for the clash at Carlisle United last Saturday and was rewarded with a 2-2 draw.
The performance wasn’t as good against the Cumbrians as it was at Globe Arena, but it was a strong display nevertheless.
Jordan Bowery and Paul McCallum were both forced off at Brunton Park but are expected to start again today.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile the rest of the defence and midfield are likely to remain the same with Alex Cisak in goal.
Orient have had to field several youngsters on the bench recently due to injuries with Henry Ochieng the latest to be included last Saturday.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 9 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 10 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
New signing Ulrich Nnomo should be among the replacements again, although could make his debut for O’s against the Glovers as a substitute.
French midfielder Nigel Atangana hasn’t played for the east Londoners since injuring his groin against Stevenage on August 30.
The problem has taken the ex-Portsmouth ace longer than expected to recover from, but he has resumed training this week.
Atangana will hope he has proved to Hessenthaler he is back to full fitness now and therefore able to take a spot among the replacements.
Orient are set to come up against a familiar face this afternoon as Yeovil will have Ryan Hedges in their squad.
The Swansea City attacker spent the second half of the 2014/15 campaign on loan at Brisbane Road and impressed the O’s supporters.