Team News: Luton Town v Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Jack Payne likely to start at Kenilworth Road with Blair Turgott dropping to the bench
Leyton Orient boss Ian Hendon is expected to restore Jack Payne to the starting line-up after his excellent display off the substitutes bench on Saturday against Oxford United.
The O’s were losing 2-0 at Brisbane Road when the Peterborough United loanee and Ollie Palmer were introduced at half time.
It was an inspired decision as they pair would play a huge part in helping the east Londoners salvage a 2-2 draw with the Yellows.
Payne should have done enough to start against Luton Town tonight and Blair Turgott is expected to drop to the bench.
You may also want to watch:
He failed to make the most of his opportunity against Oxford and Hendon may ditch the 4-4-2 in favour of three in midfield with Dean Cox just behind the forwards.
John Marquis is expected to retain his starting position despite Palmer’s excellent impact on Saturday whilst the back four will be unchanged.
- 1 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 7 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 8 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 9 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel
- 10 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
Orient will be boosted on the bench by the return of former Millwall defender Alan Dunne after he served his one-match ban and he will sit alongside the weekend hero Scott Kashket.
After equalising against Oxford with his first professional goal, the 19-year-old can potentially expect more minutes in the coming weeks.