Team News: Luton Town vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Omer Riza set to be without several key players again on day when O’s could officially go down
Leyton Orient will again field a very inexperienced team for their latest League Two clash at Luton Town today.
The O’s could have their relegation to the National League confirmed at around 5pm if they lose at Kenilworth Road and Hartlepool United and Cheltenham Town win their respective games.
Orient boss Omer Riza will look for his young side to put in another spirited display after battling well at Cambridge United last weekend.
The 37-year-old has favoured a 3-4-3 formation during his first two games in charge and looks set to stick with the tactic again today.
You may also want to watch:
Eight of his starting XI were aged 20 or younger last weekend and Riza is likely to play a similar team this afternoon.
Orient have lost their last six games in a row and will be desperate to halt that, but face a tough challenge with Luton fourth in the table and coming into the contest off the back of consecutive victories.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 10 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family