Team News: Maidenhead United vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Steve Davis could give Rommy Boco another starting chance
Leyton Orient winger Rommy Boco is pushing for a start away to Maidenhead United after impressing off the bench against Eastleigh on Saturday.
The 32-year-old made an impact after replacing Jobi McAnuff at the weekend and could be handed a chance from the off today.
Boco played a part in Craig Clay’s equaliser on Saturday and may now line up on the left of midfield at Maidenhead.
O’s boss Steve Davis will again be without Aron Pollock and Christian Scales, as they continue their loan spells with Wealdstone and Harlow Town respectively.
You may also want to watch:
First-team captain Charlie Lee is also unavailable after suffering suspected anterior cruciate ligament damage last week.
Davis doesn’t seem likely to make any other changes to the starting XI after hinting on Saturday the players could recover in time to play two games in three days.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 4 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 7 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 8 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 9 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 10 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
If the Orient head coach does decide to add some freshness to the side, then youngster Josh Koroma could earn another opportunity to impress.