Team News: MK Dons v Leyton Orient
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGSPHOTO
Dean Cox and Andrea Dossena expected to have late fitness tests
Leyton Orient duo Dean Cox and Andrea Dossena are expected to have fitness tests today (Saturday) to see whether or not they are available for this afternoon’s clash with MK Dons.
Fabio Liverani’s team travel to Stadium mk sitting just outside of the bottom four, but with their relegation worries heightened following Tuesday’s home loss to Doncaster Rovers.
Cox has missed O’s last two matches, but is likely to undergo a late test to see if he has shaken off his groin issues.
Italian left-back Dossena, who was forced off during the midweek defeat at Brisbane Road with a hamstring injury, is also expected to have a fitness test, but Shane Lowry is likely to start against the Dons anyway.
You may also want to watch:
Orient will definitely be without goalkeepers Gary Woods (back) and Adam Legzdins (shoulder), whilst key midfielder Romain Vincelot is also unavailable.
Kevin Lisbie suffered an injury during his month loan at League Two outfit Stevenage therefore he won’t play at Stadium mk.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 6 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 7 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage
- 10 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
But Bradley Pritchard, who hasn’t played since the stalemate with Barnsley on March 17, could be back in contention and Lloyd James, an unused substitute in O’s last two fixtures, may return to the starting team as Liverani’s targets the winning formula after going three matches without a victory.