Team News: Northampton Town v Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Ian Hendon has some tough decisions to make over his starting line-up for the Cobblers match
Ollie Palmer is expected to make his full league debut for Leyton Orient later this afternoon at Sixfields Stadium.
Ian Hendon’s team travel to face Northampton Town in League Two, still sitting at the top of the table with 17 points from their opening eight fixtures.
Part of the reason why they remain there is because of an impressive performance by Palmer against Wycombe Wanderers last weekend.
The 23-year-old forward was introduced at half time against the Chairboys and his impact eventually earned him the man of the match award from the matchball sponsors following the 1-1 draw at Brisbane Road.
You may also want to watch:
His display was praised by Hendon and it is expected he will partner Jay Simpson up front today (Saturday) with Paul McCallum dropping to the substitute’s bench.
The only other change may be Bradley Pritchard returning to the starting side, but the O’s boss may prefer to include the midfielder among the replacements as the Zimbabwean looks to come back from a groin injury.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic