Team News: Plymouth Argyle vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Callum Kennedy could start for O’s after impressing at Yeovil Town
Callum Kennedy looks set to return to the Leyton Orient starting XI for the clash with Plymouth Argyle this evening.
The left-back was forced off with an injury in Danny Webb’s first match in charge against Carlisle United.
Kennedy missed the 1-0 defeat to Morecambe last Tuesday as a result, but returned at Yeovil Town.
And the former AFC Wimbledon favourite made a big impression after coming off the bench at Huish Park.
You may also want to watch:
Yvan Erichot suffered a groin problem and had to be replaced at half time, so Nicky Hunt partnered Tom Parkes in the centre of defence.
Webb is likely to play the same back four tonight and will hope they can do their best to keep Plymouth’s dangerous attackers quiet.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 8 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
The Pilgrims are second in the table having scored 48 times in their 29 league matches this season.
Graham Carey leads the way with nine goals in the division and is closely followed by Jake Jervis, who has eight.
Sammy Moore may miss out again for O’s due to a virus while Aron Pollock and Jens Janse are nursing groin and heel injuries respectively.
Robbie Weir continues to recover from anterior cruciate ligament damage to his knee suffered at Exeter City on January 2.