Team News: Portsmouth v Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Kevin Nolan has some decisions to make about his starting team at Fratton Park
Shaun Brisley is set to make his Leyton Orient debut in their League Two clash at Portsmouth later this afternoon (Saturday).
The 25-year-old central defender joined on loan from Peterborough last month on a deal until the end of the season.
He was an unused substitute during the 3-1 defeat to Cambridge United last Saturday at Brisbane Road.
Connor Essam made two errors in the loss and is expected to be replaced in the starting line-up by Brisley at Fratton Park.
You may also want to watch:
Another person who could be set for a full debut is Armand Gnanduillet after he scored his first goal for Orient last weekend.
Nolan will have a tough decision to make whether the French forward starts alongside Jay Simpson or if Ollie Palmer is given the nod again.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 6 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 7 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage
- 10 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
The east Londoners will definitely be without Paul McCallum and Dean Cox, who are both working their way back from knee ligament injuries.
Midfielder Lloyd James remains out too, but new recruits Nicky Hunt and Jerome Binnom-Williams, on-loan from Crystal Palace, should be on the bench for the match with Pomepy.