Team News: Rochdale v Leyton Orient
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGSPHOTO
Fabio Liverani expected to be without several key players for pivotal fixture
Leyton Orient have doubts over the fitness of Darius Henderson, Dean Cox and Andrea Dossena for tonight’s match with Rochdale.
O’s make the trip up to Spotland desperately needing a boost after their 6-1 thrashing at the hands of MK Dons on Saturday.
Henderson (hamstring), Cox (groin) and Dossena (hamstring) all missed the hammering at Stadium mk and again might not feature this evening.
Fabio Liverani is expected to recall Ryan Hedges in place of Jake Taylor after the on-loan Reading man was substituted at half time last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Josh Wright could also return to the starting team after he was on the bench against the Dons. Marvin Bartley may miss out.
Jay Simpson and Chris Dagnall are likely to remain up front together, but O’s manager might make changes to his back four.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 8 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 9 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
- 10 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
Elliot Omozusi was an unused substitute on Saturday, but could come in for Lowry if Dossena remains unavailable.