Team News: Scunthorpe United v Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Frazer Shaw to return to starting team for massive FA Cup second round replay tonight
Leyton Orient defender Frazer Shaw will slot back in at left-back this evening for the second round FA Cup replay against Scunthorpe United at Glanford Park.
The 20-year-old was left on the substitutes bench during the 1-1 draw at Mansfield Town on Saturday in League Two.
Head coach Ian Hendon confirmed it was because the former West Ham United youngsters had a slight niggle.
Cole Kpekawa replaced him, but the QPR loanee isn’t available for tonight’s match with the Iron due to the terms of his loan.
You may also want to watch:
Therefore Shaw, who has been excellent since returning to the team on November 7 against Staines Town, will come back into the team.
Bradley Pritchard is another that could earn a recall ahead of the clash against the League One team this evening.
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
He was alongside Shaw as a replacement on Saturday, but Blair Turgott didn’t make the most of his opportunity on the pitch.
It means Pritchard could come back in to shore the midfield up as O’s look to upset the odds at Glanford Park.
A victory for Orient would earn them £27,000 in prize money and a plum tie at Premier League champions Chelsea in the next round on January 10.