Team News: Sheffield United vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
O’s top goalscorer Paul McCallum expected to return for FA Cup encounter at Bramall Lane
Leyton Orient boss Alberto Cavasin is likely to have more options to pick from for today’s FA Cup first round tie at Sheffield United.
Paul McCallum (knee) and Aron Pollock (thigh) are both expected to return and could play some part at Bramall Lane.
Neither has been included in the match day squad since the 2-1 defeat to Luton Town on October 15.
McCallum is O’s top goalscorer this season with six in all competitions and will bring much needed confidence in front of goal.
You may also want to watch:
Since a 2-2 draw at Carlisle United on September 10, Orient have scored just five times in nine matches.
Cavasin is set to be without French winger Ulrich Nnomo who was forced off on a stretcher against Luton last weekend while Yvan Erichot could also miss out because of a groin injury.
- 1 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 4 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 9 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 10 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
Harry Cornick appears to remain absent having failed to play for O’s since the goalless draw at Barnet on October 1.
The AFC Bournemouth loanee has been struggling with a groin problem and it is unclear if he is fit enough for this afternoon or if Orient have even been given permission by the Premier League club to play the winger in the FA Cup.