Team News: Swindon Town v Leyton Orient
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGSPHOTO
O’s to check on the fitness of Darius Henderson before crunch clash
Only three points for Leyton Orient against Swindon Town will be enough to keep them up and even that might not do it.
They need Crawley, Notts County and Colchester to all fail to win and that will keep them in League One for another season.
Darius Henderson has missed the last four matches with a hamstring injury, but will have a test to see whether or not he is fit enough.
But Fabio Liverani will again be without various key personnel through injury.
You may also want to watch:
Goalkeeper Adam Legzdins (shoulder) and Romain Vincelot (knee) remain long term injuries, although the Frenchman is wearing a leg brace anymore.
Kevin Lisbie (ankle) and young stopper Charlie Grainger (finger) are unavailable, but Andrea Dossena and Gary Sawyer may return.
- 1 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 4 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 9 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 10 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
Shaun Batt isn’t expected to start again this weekend, Jobi McAnuff could replace him on the right.
Elliot Omozusi has started the last two matches, but could make way and Josh Wright is expected to return to the starting team.