Team News: Tranmere Rovers vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Swindon Town loanee aiming to make left-back spot his own
James Brophy will look to impress again for Leyton Orient tonight away to Tranmere Rovers in the National League.
The Swindon Town loanee caught the eye at left-back last weekend despite O’s going down 2-1 at home to AFC Fylde.
Brophy made his debut the previous Saturday on the wing at Aldershot Town, but was a constant threat on Saturday from a deeper position.
With Joe Widdowson continuing to struggle with a thigh injury, the Robins ace will aim to put in another strong showing.
You may also want to watch:
Davis could name an unchanged back five for the first time since September 9 with Mark Ellis and Dan Happe likely to continue in the middle and Jake Caprice at right-back.
Matt Harrold made an impact off the bench on Saturday and could replace David Mooney in the starting XI this evening.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 4 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 10 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
Orient will continue to be without several first-teamers, however, with George Elokobi (hamstring) and Josh Coulson (groin) out for the foreseeable future.
Captain Charlie Lee is only just recovering from suffering anterior cruciate ligament damage to his knee.
Davis will hope whatever team he picks is good enough to end O’s run of five games without a win.