Team News: Wycombe Wanderers v Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Captain Mathieu Baudry is available again after suspension
Leyton Orient’s new player-manager Kevin Nolan will have captain Mathieu Baudry available for today’s clash at Wycombe Wanderers.
It is the 33-year-old’s first match in charge of the Brisbane Road outfit and his French skipper is back after a three-match ban.
The former West Ham United captain has taken two training sessions with his new team and most onlookers will be keen to see what side he selects.
Nolan has been experimenting with his League Two squad in training by playing Jobi McAnuff in the centre of midfield and trying Scott Kashket wide left.
You may also want to watch:
It is expected that new signings Armand Gnanduillet and Nigel Atangana will be involved against the Chairboys in some capacity.
Dean Cox and Paul McCallum remain long term absentees, although the latter has began running again, and Lloyd James is still out with an achilles injury.
- 1 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 2 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 3 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 4 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 5 Truman Brewery offices, shops and restaurants plan gets green light
- 6 Two men rescued from Shadwell flat fire
- 7 Councillor ex-husband of MP Apsana Begum suspended from Labour Party
- 8 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 9 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 10 Three held after shots reportedly fired at house in Bethnal Green
Jean-Yves M’voto has left Orient too after his short term contract expired, but Cole Kpekawa is available again after extending his loan stay from Queens Park Rangers.
Nolan explained yesterday at his first press conference that he is still a couple of weeks away from being fully fit so it remains to be seen whether he will select himself against Wycombe.