Team News: Wycombe Wanderers v Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Captain Mathieu Baudry is available again after suspension
Leyton Orient’s new player-manager Kevin Nolan will have captain Mathieu Baudry available for today’s clash at Wycombe Wanderers.
It is the 33-year-old’s first match in charge of the Brisbane Road outfit and his French skipper is back after a three-match ban.
The former West Ham United captain has taken two training sessions with his new team and most onlookers will be keen to see what side he selects.
Nolan has been experimenting with his League Two squad in training by playing Jobi McAnuff in the centre of midfield and trying Scott Kashket wide left.
You may also want to watch:
It is expected that new signings Armand Gnanduillet and Nigel Atangana will be involved against the Chairboys in some capacity.
Dean Cox and Paul McCallum remain long term absentees, although the latter has began running again, and Lloyd James is still out with an achilles injury.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 4 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 7 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 10 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
Jean-Yves M’voto has left Orient too after his short term contract expired, but Cole Kpekawa is available again after extending his loan stay from Queens Park Rangers.
Nolan explained yesterday at his first press conference that he is still a couple of weeks away from being fully fit so it remains to be seen whether he will select himself against Wycombe.