Teddy bears have their picnic—on the Isle of Dogs!
IF YOU went down to the Isle of Dogs, you were sure to get a surprise. It was picnic time’ for Teddy bears in Millwall Park and their carers’. Some 200 youngsters turned up throughout the day with their favourite cuddly friends
IF YOU went down to the Isle of Dogs, you were sure to get a surprise.
It was 'picnic time' for Teddy bears in Millwall Park yesterday (Sunday) and their 'carers'.
Pictured are five-year-old Ryley Griffiths and two-year-old Sarah Raines who were among 200 youngsters who turned up throughout the day with their favourite cuddly friends.
The fluffy bears listened to storytelling with their under-sevens owners.
You may also want to watch:
There was also a bouncy castle, arts, crafts and fun games for the under sevens which the Teddies also seemed to enjoy.
The Teddy Bears' picnic was one of Tower Hamlets park rangers' summer activities for toddlers.
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 3 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 6 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 7 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 8 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 9 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 10 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week