Teddy bears have their picnic—on the Isle of Dogs!
IF YOU went down to the Isle of Dogs, you were sure to get a surprise. It was picnic time’ for Teddy bears in Millwall Park and their carers’. Some 200 youngsters turned up throughout the day with their favourite cuddly friends
IF YOU went down to the Isle of Dogs, you were sure to get a surprise.
It was 'picnic time' for Teddy bears in Millwall Park yesterday (Sunday) and their 'carers'.
Pictured are five-year-old Ryley Griffiths and two-year-old Sarah Raines who were among 200 youngsters who turned up throughout the day with their favourite cuddly friends.
The fluffy bears listened to storytelling with their under-sevens owners.
You may also want to watch:
There was also a bouncy castle, arts, crafts and fun games for the under sevens which the Teddies also seemed to enjoy.
The Teddy Bears' picnic was one of Tower Hamlets park rangers' summer activities for toddlers.
- 1 Leyton Orient reportedly down to final three candidates
- 2 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 3 Man, 20, found fighting for life at illegal rave in Bow
- 4 Spitalfields banner unfurled to express solidarity with Palestine
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 7 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 8 Bethnal Green martial arts gym launches fundraiser to expand outreach
- 9 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 10 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job