Teddy bears have their picnic—on the Isle of Dogs!
IF YOU went down to the Isle of Dogs, you were sure to get a surprise. It was picnic time’ for Teddy bears in Millwall Park and their carers’. Some 200 youngsters turned up throughout the day with their favourite cuddly friends
IF YOU went down to the Isle of Dogs, you were sure to get a surprise.
It was 'picnic time' for Teddy bears in Millwall Park yesterday (Sunday) and their 'carers'.
Pictured are five-year-old Ryley Griffiths and two-year-old Sarah Raines who were among 200 youngsters who turned up throughout the day with their favourite cuddly friends.
The fluffy bears listened to storytelling with their under-sevens owners.
You may also want to watch:
There was also a bouncy castle, arts, crafts and fun games for the under sevens which the Teddies also seemed to enjoy.
The Teddy Bears' picnic was one of Tower Hamlets park rangers' summer activities for toddlers.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic