Teddy bears have their picnic—on the Isle of Dogs!
IF YOU went down to the Isle of Dogs, you were sure to get a surprise. It was picnic time’ for Teddy bears in Millwall Park and their carers’. Some 200 youngsters turned up throughout the day with their favourite cuddly friends
IF YOU went down to the Isle of Dogs, you were sure to get a surprise.
It was 'picnic time' for Teddy bears in Millwall Park yesterday (Sunday) and their 'carers'.
Pictured are five-year-old Ryley Griffiths and two-year-old Sarah Raines who were among 200 youngsters who turned up throughout the day with their favourite cuddly friends.
The fluffy bears listened to storytelling with their under-sevens owners.
You may also want to watch:
There was also a bouncy castle, arts, crafts and fun games for the under sevens which the Teddies also seemed to enjoy.
The Teddy Bears' picnic was one of Tower Hamlets park rangers' summer activities for toddlers.
- 1 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 2 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 3 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
- 4 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 5 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 6 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 8 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 9 Community patrols to stamp out Poplar's street crime
- 10 'Set deadline to remove cladding,' Tower Hamlets mayor urges