Teen dies after Bow stabbing
A MURDER investigation has been launched after a teenager stabbed in a gang fight in Bow died this morning (Friday). The 18-year-old died in hospital at 2.15am this morning after he was fatally stabbed on Wednesday evening. Another teen, also knifed durin
A MURDER investigation has been launched after a teenager stabbed in a gang fight in Bow died this morning (Friday).
The 18-year-old died in hospital at 2.15am this morning after he was fatally stabbed on Wednesday evening.
Another teen, also knifed during the brawl between 15 youths at the junction of Parnell Road and Tredegar Road, has since been discharged from hospital.
Police were called to Parnell Road in Bow near the A12 Blackwall Tunnel Approach around 9.20pm to reports of a fight involving around 15 people.
You may also want to watch:
When they arrived, officers found the two boys, aged 17 and 18, suffering stab wounds nearby.
Police have not formally identified the teenager and his next of kin are in the process of being informed. A post mortem examination will be held shortly.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
Officers from the Met's homicide and serious crime command investigate and are urging anyone with information to contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Eight people have been arrested in connection with the investigation. Two women, aged 27 and 42, and six males aged between 15 and 24 remain in custody at east London police stations.