Teen dies after Bow stabbing
A MURDER investigation has been launched after a teenager stabbed in a gang fight in Bow died this morning (Friday). The 18-year-old died in hospital at 2.15am this morning after he was fatally stabbed on Wednesday evening. Another teen, also knifed durin
A MURDER investigation has been launched after a teenager stabbed in a gang fight in Bow died this morning (Friday).
The 18-year-old died in hospital at 2.15am this morning after he was fatally stabbed on Wednesday evening.
Another teen, also knifed during the brawl between 15 youths at the junction of Parnell Road and Tredegar Road, has since been discharged from hospital.
Police were called to Parnell Road in Bow near the A12 Blackwall Tunnel Approach around 9.20pm to reports of a fight involving around 15 people.
You may also want to watch:
When they arrived, officers found the two boys, aged 17 and 18, suffering stab wounds nearby.
Police have not formally identified the teenager and his next of kin are in the process of being informed. A post mortem examination will be held shortly.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 4 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 5 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 6 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs
- 7 Poplar and Limehouse MP's trial on housing fraud charges set to start
- 8 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 9 Man dies on Isle of Dogs
- 10 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
Officers from the Met's homicide and serious crime command investigate and are urging anyone with information to contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Eight people have been arrested in connection with the investigation. Two women, aged 27 and 42, and six males aged between 15 and 24 remain in custody at east London police stations.