Teen dies after Bow stabbing
A MURDER investigation has been launched after a teenager stabbed in a gang fight in Bow died this morning (Friday). The 18-year-old died in hospital at 2.15am this morning after he was fatally stabbed on Wednesday evening. Another teen, also knifed durin
A MURDER investigation has been launched after a teenager stabbed in a gang fight in Bow died this morning (Friday).
The 18-year-old died in hospital at 2.15am this morning after he was fatally stabbed on Wednesday evening.
Another teen, also knifed during the brawl between 15 youths at the junction of Parnell Road and Tredegar Road, has since been discharged from hospital.
Police were called to Parnell Road in Bow near the A12 Blackwall Tunnel Approach around 9.20pm to reports of a fight involving around 15 people.
You may also want to watch:
When they arrived, officers found the two boys, aged 17 and 18, suffering stab wounds nearby.
Police have not formally identified the teenager and his next of kin are in the process of being informed. A post mortem examination will be held shortly.
- 1 Tower Hamlets votes to keep directly-elected mayoral post
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 3 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 4 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 5 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 6 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 7 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 8 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 9 Leyton Orient searching for a new manager as they bid farewell to McAnuff
- 10 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
Officers from the Met's homicide and serious crime command investigate and are urging anyone with information to contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Eight people have been arrested in connection with the investigation. Two women, aged 27 and 42, and six males aged between 15 and 24 remain in custody at east London police stations.