Teen killed in Bow fatal stabbing named
A TEENAGER who died after being stabbed in a gang brawl in Bow has been named as Isschan Nicholls. The 18-year-old from Poplar died in hospital at 2.15am on Friday morning after he was fatally stabbed last Wednesday evening. Another teen, also knifed duri
A TEENAGER who died after being stabbed in a gang brawl in Bow has been named as Isschan Nicholls.
The 18-year-old from Poplar died in hospital at 2.15am on Friday morning after he was fatally stabbed last Wednesday evening.
Another teen, also knifed during the brawl between 15 youths in Lefevre Walk, near the junction of Parnell Road and Tredegar Road, has since been discharged from hospital.
Police were called to Parnell Road in Bow near the A12 Blackwall Tunnel Approach around 9.20pm to reports of a fight involving around 15 people.
When they arrived, officers found the two boys, aged 17 and 18, suffering stab wounds nearby.
Officers from the Met's homicide and serious crime command investigate and are urging anyone with information to contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 2 Bethnal Green officers sacked over 'abhorrent and discriminatory' messages
- 3 Three stabbed in Chrisp Street chicken shop
- 4 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
- 5 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 6 Former Tower Hamlets councillor publishes autobiography on life as a hijabi woman
- 7 Woman treated at scene as 40 firefighters called to Bow tower block
- 8 8 charged after drugs raids in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 10 O2 Centre climb: Entertaining with fantastic panoramic views of London
Ten people have been arrested in connection with the investigation, including two women, aged 27 and 42. All have been released on police bail pending further enquiries.