Teen killed in Bow fatal stabbing named
A TEENAGER who died after being stabbed in a gang brawl in Bow has been named as Isschan Nicholls. The 18-year-old from Poplar died in hospital at 2.15am on Friday morning after he was fatally stabbed last Wednesday evening. Another teen, also knifed duri
A TEENAGER who died after being stabbed in a gang brawl in Bow has been named as Isschan Nicholls.
The 18-year-old from Poplar died in hospital at 2.15am on Friday morning after he was fatally stabbed last Wednesday evening.
Another teen, also knifed during the brawl between 15 youths in Lefevre Walk, near the junction of Parnell Road and Tredegar Road, has since been discharged from hospital.
Police were called to Parnell Road in Bow near the A12 Blackwall Tunnel Approach around 9.20pm to reports of a fight involving around 15 people.
You may also want to watch:
When they arrived, officers found the two boys, aged 17 and 18, suffering stab wounds nearby.
Officers from the Met's homicide and serious crime command investigate and are urging anyone with information to contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 2 Leyton Orient reportedly down to final three candidates
- 3 Man, 20, found fighting for life at illegal rave in Bow
- 4 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 5 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 6 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 7 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 8 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 9 Dog festival gets go-ahead for Isle of Dogs, of all places
- 10 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
Ten people have been arrested in connection with the investigation, including two women, aged 27 and 42. All have been released on police bail pending further enquiries.