Teen killed in Bow fatal stabbing named
A TEENAGER who died after being stabbed in a gang brawl in Bow has been named as Isschan Nicholls. The 18-year-old from Poplar died in hospital at 2.15am on Friday morning after he was fatally stabbed last Wednesday evening. Another teen, also knifed duri
A TEENAGER who died after being stabbed in a gang brawl in Bow has been named as Isschan Nicholls.
The 18-year-old from Poplar died in hospital at 2.15am on Friday morning after he was fatally stabbed last Wednesday evening.
Another teen, also knifed during the brawl between 15 youths in Lefevre Walk, near the junction of Parnell Road and Tredegar Road, has since been discharged from hospital.
Police were called to Parnell Road in Bow near the A12 Blackwall Tunnel Approach around 9.20pm to reports of a fight involving around 15 people.
You may also want to watch:
When they arrived, officers found the two boys, aged 17 and 18, suffering stab wounds nearby.
Officers from the Met's homicide and serious crime command investigate and are urging anyone with information to contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 7 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 8 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 9 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
Ten people have been arrested in connection with the investigation, including two women, aged 27 and 42. All have been released on police bail pending further enquiries.