Teen killed in Bow fatal stabbing named
A TEENAGER who died after being stabbed in a gang brawl in Bow has been named as Isschan Nicholls. The 18-year-old from Poplar died in hospital at 2.15am on Friday morning after he was fatally stabbed last Wednesday evening. Another teen, also knifed duri
A TEENAGER who died after being stabbed in a gang brawl in Bow has been named as Isschan Nicholls.
The 18-year-old from Poplar died in hospital at 2.15am on Friday morning after he was fatally stabbed last Wednesday evening.
Another teen, also knifed during the brawl between 15 youths in Lefevre Walk, near the junction of Parnell Road and Tredegar Road, has since been discharged from hospital.
Police were called to Parnell Road in Bow near the A12 Blackwall Tunnel Approach around 9.20pm to reports of a fight involving around 15 people.
You may also want to watch:
When they arrived, officers found the two boys, aged 17 and 18, suffering stab wounds nearby.
Officers from the Met's homicide and serious crime command investigate and are urging anyone with information to contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 3 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 6 New pizza restaurant opening with drag and disco party
- 7 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
Ten people have been arrested in connection with the investigation, including two women, aged 27 and 42. All have been released on police bail pending further enquiries.