Teenage girls missing from seaside village could be in Tower Hamlets
- Credit: Sussex Police
Two teenage girls who have been missing from a seaside village for a week could be in Tower Hamlets, police believe.
Chloe Postlethwaite and Amber Kalliari, both 15, were last seen in the area around their homes in Angmering, West Sussex, at around 4pm on Friday, April 13.
Officers believe they are together and have links to Tower Hamlets as well as Brighton, Bournemouth and Gosport.
Amber, pictured on the left, is described as 4ft 8ins tall, of slight build and with very long brown hair.
She was last seen wearing a black leather jacket, black top, black leggings and white Nike trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Chloe, pictured on the right, is described as 5ft 5ins tall, of medium build and with dyed blonde hair with brown roots.
She was last seen wearing black Adidas leggings, black trainers and a pink top.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
Anyone who has seen them should call Sussex Police on 101 quoting reference 1258 of 13/04.