Tell us about your Children in Need events in Tower Hamlets
- Credit: Archant
This year’s BBC Children in Need day will take place on Friday, November 15 to raise money for disadvantaged children.
People across the country will be holding their own fundraising events for the annual appeal, which will coincide with an evening of entertainment on BBC One featuring celebrities, music and stunts to help raise money.
We want to hear from residents in Tower Hamlets about their Children in Need activities to help these vulnerable children.
Send us your Children In Need pictures, stories and videos of charity events, or tell us about your events and we will send a photographer to feature them in our paper.
You can also follow the appeal on our Twitter page @ELAdvertiser #ChildreninNeed
You may also want to watch:
BBC Children in Need gives grants to projects in the UK that empower children and extend their life choices.
Every penny from the money raised or donated goes towards helping disadvantaged children and young people in the UK.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 4 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 5 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 6 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 7 Barts Health NHS Trust reports one of lowest rates of vaccinated staff
- 8 Go-ahead given for 315 more homes in third stage of Blackwall Reach scheme
- 9 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 10 Man found stabbed on board night bus
For more information visit www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/childreninneed.